Friday, February 27, 2009

Snails and Snakes...

At school my students are studying Snails. So when we had a week off I had to bring them home to care for them. Addison and Greyson loved watching the snails wiggle, crawl, climb and eat. When the snails were sleeping Addison would walk by them and say, "wake up snails." See my teeth...



Ring, Ring, "Hello.. Hi Honey. I found a snake in the backyard. Addison loves it ,can we keep it?" What...," is all I could say to Damien. Snakes no way, I do not like snakes and have never dreamed of having one. By the time I got home Gary the snake was documented and returned to nature. Thank Goodness. I don't think I could have held myself together.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh.....no way!!!!!
Very Brave Addison-Wow! I wouldn't have even touched the thing, let alone hold it!
EEWWW-it was in the house-it probably would have dissapeared in mine and I would have had nightmares until it was found:)