Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bedtime singing

After reading books with Addison and tucking her in, I walked down the hall to fininsh feeding Greyson and begin putting him to bed for the night. As I was feeding Greyson I heard the wonderful little voice of Addison singing her self to sleep, "A, B, C, D... " I smiled. She was singing the ABC's. She not only sang it correctly all the way through one time she sang it through 3 times and then she sighed and it was silent. To sleep at last. Sweet dreams little one.

3 comments:

Naticia said...

These are the moments that make it all worth it. Such sweet little angels we have in our care.

Rebecca said...

What a sweet story, we are missing you all and hoping that your holiday plans are filled with joy.

Rebecca said...

Oh yeah, I heard you guys got hit with some serious snow just in time for Christmas. I would love to see photos.