Saturday, July 4, 2009

Father's Day Surprise

This year we decided to do something different for Damien. I took the kids to the craft store and yes we ended up in the painting area. They love to paint so it was only fitting. We picked out some white canvas squares and some acrylic paint and headed home. Each child painted their own picture but on different days, I wasn't sure how fast I could clean up a mess if they were both painting. Addison went first. She loved using the brush, dipping the brush and mixing the new colors. I had to provide a little assistance because she was mixing so much that I was afraid everything was soon going to turn brown. Greyson enjoyed finger painting on the canvas. He was much messier and a little more cautious. He was more into smearing the paint all over.

No comments: