Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fun

Jumping in the Jumpy House at the birthday party for Mimi, Papa and Aunt Mandy. The 60,60, 40 celebration. Addison and Greyson loved the new discovery of jumping.
Tug of War with cousin Molly. It was boys against the girls.
Jumping on the Trampoline with Shannon!
We have been outside alot enjoying the weather and working in the yard. Every once in awhile familiar music would play through the streets. I would smile and remember the memories of running to the curb to get some ice cream from the ice cream man. While I finally broke down the other day and told Addison and Greyson what that music meant. As soon as I told her she smiled and said the "ice cream man." I said yes as I scooped my babies up and walked to the curb to flag the ice cream man down. There were more choices then I remembered included the one Addison picked out... Dora the Explorer Popsicle. Wow! Greyson and I shared a Super Pop and he loved. (Sorry no pictures of that, he was too busy eating for me to break out the camera. I took Addison's before I showed Greyson our popsicle.)
A little play-date dress up party with Finley, too precious. She arrived in jammies which was great because Addison and Greyson were also in jammies but in minutes she was transformed into a Princess. A girl after my own heart, always wanting to change their clothes and upgrade!
Tea Party for Three!

No comments: