Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dressing Up!

Addison was ready for dress up, she had on her gown and was ready to go to the ball (dancing). She informed Greyson and I that we also needed to dress up. So Greyson and I put on some scarves and shoes. Addison then reported that I was God, Greyson was Noah and she was the beautiful princess. She is so funny. As the disney music playing in the background we got more and more dressed up. Here is Noah, it must be the scarf.
The beautiful Princess.
The up-do.And now she is a well accessorized Beautiful Princess. Noah has been transformed into a Cowboy Prince.Here they are at the ball dancing. Notice that Greyson has his backup hat and glasses in hand
The new hat has arrived. This boy loves hats and shoes. I transformed from God to the Fairy Godmother! What a fun night with my babies.